- Reservations can be made during the hours of-
- 7:30AM - 8:00PM Monday - Friday
- 7:30AM - 6:30 PM Saturday and Sunday
- Swimming reservations can be made every day up to one week in advance (ie. Monday to Monday).
- Due to COVID19 we require a reservation to be on property.
- Tours of our facility are available at any time during our normal operating hours, we just request interested individuals let us know via phone call or email when you would be interested in stopping by.
- Our initiation fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your Membership you are required to reapply at our most current rate and pay the initiation fee again. Your application will be sent to our director for consideration and we cannot guarantee Membership.
- If your account is on hold or you have applied for a leave of absence you are not permitted to use the club under any circumstances and if they do so you will be charged your full monthly dues rate.
- Members may apply to take a leave of absence from their membership for a maximum of two (2) months per calendar year. For a LOA to be approved, membership accounts must be current. LOA requests can be made by writing or emailing management 30 days prior to desired date of leave and must include official documentation.