- All cancellations must be made 24hrs in advance of your scheduled lesson time.
- Cancellations must be done in writing: email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (650) 495-0798.
- Late cancellations (less than 24hours) will require a doctor's note or official document as proof of emergency cancellation.
- Late cancellations or "no shows" will be charged the full-service price for the lesson.
- For Clinics: All prepaid clinics cancelled by the player within 24hours in writing to email@example.com, due to any reason, can be made up within the respective season (please include your requested make-up dates in your cancellation email).
- Clinics cancelled due to weather can also be made up within the respective season- please email to request make-ups. If you fail to schedule and complete your make-ups, the remaining missed lessons will be forfeited. Make-ups are scheduled according to availability.
- Please check the website for court condition updates during the rainy season: www.meadowbrookswimandtennis.com